Undead Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead Outbreak

A place for all your undead needs!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reality's Nightmare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Driving Unicorns Mad
Undead Response Team (URT)
Driving Unicorns Mad

Reality's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Reality's Nightmare   Reality's Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Day 379
--------------------------------------------------------------
I would have never thought I'd see the day where the world fell into pieces. Where thousand's of people ran on the street, reminding me of herds. Maybe I did see it coming, but just shook off the idea. There were warning signs but I don't think many people paid attention to them. So now we're all stuck in a nightmare where there's hardly any food, you have to fight for your life and sanity, while trying to wrap your head around it all. It's been 379 days to be exact, since it all began. I still wake up terrified by what the world has become. I'm not at the person I used to be, because of this. I'm similiar to the people that roam the street in front of me. They're souls are taken over by something that I'm sure no one will ever figure out. They look as if they're in some sort of frenzy, sort of like bloodlust in a fantasy novel. My reality is a nightmare, and no one in this world can change that fact. I have no one but myself now, and I'm sure I'll soon be gone.

Day 15
--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Driving Unicorns Mad on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Driving Unicorns Mad
Undead Response Team (URT)
Driving Unicorns Mad

PostSubject: Re: Reality's Nightmare   Reality's Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:48 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
NightSausage
Admin
NightSausage

PostSubject: Re: Reality's Nightmare   Reality's Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Looking good so far, I'm looking forward to see your story progress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://undeadoutbreak.forumotion.com
Mercury_Infusion
Learning the Ropes
Mercury_Infusion

PostSubject: Re: Reality's Nightmare   Reality's Nightmare Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:40 am

Cool story, bro.
Back to top Go down
http://MercuryZypharoInfusion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality's Nightmare   Reality's Nightmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality's Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undead Outbreak :: Outbreak Main :: Survivor Stories-
Jump to: